- Explore the latest applications of transformative technologies affecting Science Innovation and FutureEO missions and services
- Connect with innovation ecosystems and emerging EO players, including for example data scientists, deep tech innovators, large ICT corporates and startups,
- Gather and foster emerging EO Open Science communities
- Inspire early career scientists, entrepreneurs, citizens and dreamers by showcasing the scientific and business opportunities related to Open Science and FutureEO
- Partner with new players by fostering new collaboration across disciplines.
The conference is open to:
- Scientists, educators, developers and students working in the fields covered by EO Science,
- Representatives from National, European and International space and value adding industry interested in the new EO Science approach and activities.
- EO start-up
The working language of the conference is English. No participation fees will be charged. Participants are expected to finance their own travel and accommodation expenses.